Search results

1. G

Is the TX-NR6050 AVR good enough for Kef R3s, Kef R2c?

Thanks! If I can find some stylish acoustic panels I will consider adding them to both walls.
  2. G

Is the TX-NR6050 AVR good enough for Kef R3s, Kef R2c?

I just noticed that the Kef Rs are going on sale and want to take the opportunity to upgrade from my current budget Jamo 809 speakers. I'm looking to purchase the pair of R3s and the R2c center, pair it with my current sub and at some point add two surrounds (probably q350s). Is the TX-NR6050...
  3. G

Reccomendations for L/R/C upgrade (white speakers, $2-2.5k budget, preferably towers) and thoughts on viability of side surrounds?

Thanks. There's someone about a 4 hour drive from me selling a 4 month old R2C for $975 and a pair of R5s for $2,300. Could offer $3k for a bundled purchase. Are the R5s towers as good or better as the R3s? Would save me on buying stands and I much prefer the aesthetica of tower speakers...
  4. G

Reccomendations for L/R/C upgrade (white speakers, $2-2.5k budget, preferably towers) and thoughts on viability of side surrounds?

Hi All, Hope you're all doing well. Less than a year ago I decided to make the jump from using my TV speaker to setting up a basic 3.1 channel system. I started with a budget setup Jamo S809s for LR and the Jamo S83 Center along with an Onkyo NR 6050 AVR. Initially I was blown away with the...
Top Bottom