Search results

1. T

Breeze TPA3255 XLR Balanced Amplifier TearDown : DIP8 Op Amps.

Thanks again for this detailed information regarding your amp modifications. I corrected my mistakes and made the modification exactly according to your recent suggestions on the selection of parts from Mouser and of course changed the voltage to 42V. I have complete success! In fact, I should...
  2. T

Thank you for your explanations. This is my mistake - I did not read this thread carefully. I've already ordered new parts from Mouser and I'm getting to "work" ...
  3. T

Hello, Thank you for the detailed information regarding your amplifier modifications. I was inspired by this idea and made modifications exactly according to your suggestions for choosing parts from Mouser and of course I changed the voltage to 42V. Unfortunately, I have a problem - after...
  4. T

Thank you for allowing me to join such a great group of enthusiasts. Sorry for my bad English. I joined you impressed with your amplifier modification from China. First I want to thank the author who made me anti super forum - v1adpetrov2 - a class of professionalism of knowledge and willingness...
Top Bottom