Search results

1. Dragos_DreS

Does the old DENON X4500H sound better than the new X8500HA?

I am not, it is just the easiest comparison that i can do now. please read my reply just above yours.
  2. Dragos_DreS

Who here owns the X8500HA and from what receiver did you upgrade? Please don’t misunderstand me. The 8500 is a great receiver and I would highly recommend it over the 4500. I just miss the immersive movie soundtrack sound signature of the 4500.
  3. Dragos_DreS

I had the 4500 in my living room with the same speakers for 2 years. Once I upgraded the living room (using the same speakers) to the 8500, right away I could hear a sound signature difference. Every movie sounded very clear but the movie soundtracks wasn’t nearly as nice as it was on the 4500...
  4. Dragos_DreS

I will play around with it a bit more. Thanks!
  5. Dragos_DreS

Yea maybe sounds quality isn’t the best way to describe it. More like sounds signature. The one DENON has a better sounds signature with music and the other has a better sounds signature with sound effects.
  6. Dragos_DreS

This is great info, thank you. The link you sent me I will definitely try it and the MultiEQ app sounds even more interesting. I know what you mean that it could be in my head but I have the X4500H in my Bedroom setup with some cheaper Dali speakers and there is a clear sounds signature...
  7. Dragos_DreS

You are right, my bad. I meant Class D not C. Also edited the post. I tried a Class D amp a long time ago and it is really not for me. Thank you for noticing my mistake!
  8. Dragos_DreS

Can anyone tell me why the DENON X4500H sounds better than the X8500HA? So about 6 months ago I upgraded my home theater receiver from the X4500H to the X8500HA. I was actually very happy with the X4500H, especially with the sound quality that it outputted from my DALI Rubicon speakers. (exact...
Top Bottom