Search results

1. HIFIBOY

New Neumann MA 1 - Automatic Monitor Alignment

Hello markus. 1.1.10 Firmware, there is a situation that the light is not on after standby sleep, and the power needs to be turned off for 2 minutes, and then the startup is normal.
  2. HIFIBOY

Neumann KH 150 Monitor Review

I didn't experience this problem with the previous 1.0.0 firmware, and upgrading to 1.1.10 had one speaker that didn't wake up and the other that didn't.
  3. HIFIBOY

1.1.10 Firmware, there is a situation that the light is not on after standby sleep, and the power needs to be turned off for 2 minutes, and then the startup is normal.
  4. HIFIBOY

New Neumann MA 1 - Automatic Monitor Alignment

Is it necessary to update the KH150 firmware? What issues have been fixed so far?
  5. HIFIBOY

Is it necessary to update the KH150 firmware? What issues have been fixed so far?
  6. HIFIBOY

Topping E70 Stereo DAC Review

The official website only has version 1.03, what's wrong with it? Usually, I will not update the firmware if there is no exception in use, so as to avoid bringing new problems.
  7. HIFIBOY

What is the model of KH150 decoding chip?
  8. HIFIBOY

Topping E70 Stereo DAC Review

I received the E70(9028Pro) and updated it with the latest firmware 1.03. It's small but sounds great!
  9. HIFIBOY

Gustard X18 Review (Stereo DAC)

What confused me was that all the merchants compared the sound of their products, and the sound of different DAC models of the same brand was different. Did the merchants cheat me for marketing? But I do hear the difference in sound, and I shouldn't talk about sound here, but it is.
  10. HIFIBOY

Gustard X18 Review (Stereo DAC)

For those of you who have heard it, is X18 suitable for listening to music? What I mean is musicality. I don't want to use it to check whether the recording is good or bad, just to make my ears comfortable and happy!
  11. HIFIBOY

Topping D90SE Review (Balanced DAC)

For those of you who have heard it, is d90se suitable for listening to music? What I mean is musicality. I don't want to use it to check whether the recording is good or bad, just to make my ears comfortable and happy!
  12. HIFIBOY

I think any small size speaker should integrate subwoofer when listening to EDM, no subwoofer for EDM will lack some atmosphere and excitement, but will not affect the overall balance, you can still hear high-quality, elastic and clear low frequency.
  13. HIFIBOY

Balanced, natural, listening, delicate, not flashy but everything is just right for my ears.
  14. HIFIBOY

Glad I have it, I will enjoy my favorite music.
  15. HIFIBOY

I want to know what the difference is between KH150 and KH310 in intermediate frequency. Who is better suited to music? I like sounds that are natural and resistant to hearing, and I don't like sounds that tire my ears.
  16. HIFIBOY

I want to know what the difference is between KH150 and KH310 in intermediate frequency. Who is better suited to music? I like sounds that are natural and resistant to hearing, and I don't like sounds that tire my ears.
  17. HIFIBOY

Thanks for your reply and help, I plan to use it in the living room and studio. Living room listening position is 2.5 meters away from the speaker. Studio listening position is 1.2 meters away from the speakers, but most of them are used in the living room and enjoy symphony music.
  18. HIFIBOY

Hello, everyone! KH150 and KH310 are close in price, which is more suitable for family music (more classical music)? Or wait for the new KH310?
Top Bottom