Search results

1. T

Best cheap USB-C headphone dongles?

So I took a huge risk and fixed my MB21P. At least it works now! It wasn't working before DO AT YOUR OWN RISK DO NOT BLAME ME IF IT MAKES IT WORSE OR BREAKS YOUR PC I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY. Unplugged any USB dongles you have may. Just plug in mouse, keyboard and broken dongle. I downloaded...
  2. T

I'm really back to square one with my MB21P - when it is plugged into a phone or a PC, it won't detect as a dongle but as brave hd update fw.
  3. T

no it has a CX chip rather than a CS chip so i think my MB21P build quality is just crap, sometimes you need to replug it in a few times for it to work. always insert your earphone in first before you insert it into your phone
  4. T

nevermind, i just unplugged it and plugged it back in, it doesn't work again :( edit: i notice the comments in the l7audiolab test that there were users complaining there was bad contact on this
  5. T

never mind i got it to work now!!!
  6. T

Static or anyone could you help? I've just recieved my MBQuart MB21P after a long wait from china. I plug it into my PC and it won't work - i get a bravo HD fw update and then it isn't recognised as a audio device. any ideas?
  7. T

I've just received my Sonata MHD but no idea how to use the ESS audio device flasher. does the flasher auto detect my MHD and i just hit burn?
  8. T

iBasso DC04Pro - 2x CS43131, 3.5SE + 4.4BAL output

There are no reviews on it from what I can tell yet. Hopefully Andy Osprey of dongle madness acquires one for review.
  9. T

Headphone Amp Only Suggestions (dongle/portable)

truthear shio or a dc04 pro might be right up your alley for a usb dongle dac
  10. T

Qudelix-5K Bluetooth DAC & Headphone Amp

but an adapter could convert the 2.5 bal to 4.4 bal at the moment?
  11. T

Qudelix-5K Bluetooth DAC & Headphone Amp

has qudelix said they would release a version 2 with a 4.4 bal replacing the 2.5 bal?
  12. T

just goes to show you can't trust measurements all the time - trust your ears!
  13. T

Moonriver2, Jcally AP98 Measurements.

could someone compare the MR2 and AP98 to the Shio? another cs43198 dac and cheaper than both
  14. T

MB21P just appeared in my taobao agent warehouse.
  15. T

Any of you guys a dab hand in dac repairs? I want to attempt to fix the right channel of my hiby fc3 myself but no idea what to do after it get it open or how to troubleshoot
  16. T

Taobao pricing out... Over 600 yuan (approx 90usd).
  17. T

Looks like an amazing little upgrade for iBasso DC03 Pro fans.
Top Bottom