Search results

1. malp

Major confusion over Motu M2 - a lot of conflicting reviews

Same here. But accordingly with specs from Motu website, only iOS.
  2. malp

The M2 is iOS compatible. The ID14 not sure, need to check.
  3. malp

Ok. I have to update my opinion between ID14 and M2: After listening both all this days, on my monitores, headphones and comparing, on a mix and some cds being played thru them, and also with headphones, I have come to this conclusion: M2: is more focused on the mids, the bass and the high...
  4. malp

M2 is great, really. But the Audient imo is one step ahead regards preamps and output signal.
  5. malp

Motu M2 output signal... vs Audient id14

Very interesting to find someone that has the same “problem” has me… I can’t stand traffic noise either and other city noises. Love being in the country side.
  6. malp

The ID14 sound great with less volume, same volume or high volume. It always sound better than the M2. Don´t tell me that I need a meter or an instrument to measure what I hear, because when I know, I know. You know when you like something. Trust yourself, man! Life is about enjoying, not...
  7. malp

But I am not talking about loudness, I did say and I repeat, the soundstage of the ID14 is wider, sound is warmer and richer. I can instant hear it with my eyes closed. It is just more musical. Fortunately I have very good hearing. I have graduate in classic music... just to say that we classic...
  8. malp

I understand but is more than enough for me.
  9. malp

My issue now is if I should return this id14 unit due a wobbly volume pot... my previous one didn´t has this issue. I´m having this intuition that audient has some QC issues regards their products, because it is not the first that people complain about this exact problem.
  10. malp

It is the only I have... I´ve played the same exact spot from a track, around 10s, that I´ve recorded few days ago with 2 guitars, and I ´ve matched the output volume to achieve exactly the same db readings.
  11. malp

I did with a decibel meter, same exact spot to match volumes.
  12. malp

Ok. Got the two side by side. And Ive test it with my eyes closed and I have to state that the Id14 it is much more musical than the M2. It´s like it is more 3D sounding, the soundstage is much clearer and open. It will be dificult to make a sound test to prove this but I can try with my field...
  13. malp

I am going to get an Id14 soon and I will post an audio from both and you will be able to hear those differences.
  14. malp

Sorry, not everything is about graphs In music and sound. I trust more in my ears than in any graph. I have compared side by side and the Audient id14mk2 is warmer, fuller, more musical to me. I am going to send my M2 back because it is in 30 days money back guarantee.
  15. malp

This is exactly how I think and feel about the MOTU M2, unfortunately because I was having great expectations.
  16. malp

Motu M2 output signal... vs Audient id14

I know that there was a huge improvement on the Audient after burning in 50h later. It wasn’t my brain… not everything is about numbers and measurements. A graph can tell you some specs but won’t tell you am how it sounds in reality. Trust your hears and your senses also.
Top Bottom