Search results

1. T

Audiophonics DA-S250NC and DAW-S250NC : new integrated amps with DAC (streamer) and Ncore !

So i decided not to add it inside. There are lot of IO would need to route, and case is small. so i just routed cable. next thing is to make I2S cable detachable
  2. T

Audiophonics DA-S250NC and DAW-S250NC : new integrated amps with DAC (streamer) and Ncore !

Have working setup with RPi and amp. Connected it via I2S, have enabled resampling to 32bits in moode MPD settings. Cause 16bit playback causes gibberish. Audiophonics support refused to help. But now i'm happy :) main reason for i2S is that i can leave internet radio running, and it plays...
  3. T

Yes, tried this: https://www.mitsue.co.jp/english/service/audio_and_video/audio_production/high_resolution_narration.html All 8 and 16 bit is not playing. 24 and up are fine Support could help me as they never tried to connect RPi via I2S. i gues i can enable resampling to 24 bit to resolve...
  4. T

So i succesfully connected Rpi 4 through I2S. MP3, Spotify works fine, however once i try to play flac, i hear only gibberish and from right channel. Using moodeaudio player and i sabre q2m dac overlay. Any thougths?
  5. T

have anyone successfully utilized i2s? tried to connect with RPi 4, selected ES9038 DAC in moode audio. but no sound. Connected 3 wires, DATA BCk LRCK, should GND be connected as well? Or general i2s overlay should be used? Thanks!
  6. T

I have another idea is the volume control digital or analog. If digital would be nice to integrate it with RPi so volume can be adjusted from moodeaudio. I know i can use software volume but it does not solve all problems
  7. T

Received this beast. so far so good. combining Rpi with moode through USB. planning switch to I2S. Noticed there is built in USB type-c on DAC board, curious what for :)
  8. T

No no, wording was not correct. Want to connect streamer via I2S to DAC. and its enabled, so i might just buy this beast :)
  9. T

hey @Audiophonics does the DA model have I2S input enabled, so any streamer can be connected via I2S to AMP?
  10. T

Hi. Since streaming amp is out of stock. i see that we can buy components from audiophonics https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/integrated-amplifier/audiophonics-da-s250nc-class-d-integrated-amplifier-ncore-dac-es9038q2m-bluetooth-50-2x250w-4-ohm-32bit-768khz-dsd256-p-16952.html...
Top Bottom