Search results

1. AZA

HIDIZS S8 USB-C Headphone Adapter Review

Hello, Would it be recommended to use the Hidizs s8 (or s9, I do not seem to find any reviews or measures of this one so I'll stick with the s8) as a dac for desktop use using a 3.5 to rca adapter to connect it with my JDS Labs element, used as amp? Thank you!
  2. AZA

Fulla 2 as DAC and JDS Labs Atom as amp. Clear improvement?

Kill??? Good lord! I do really hope this is all true because I am pretty happy with the sound already. I love surprises and if there is equipment which could blow my mind I am all for it and looking forward to the experience! o_Oo_Oo_O Trying to understand the measurements but i am not there yet :p
  3. AZA

Hello flipflop, interesting proposition. I was just looking into the proposed equalizer (explanation vid on youtube by metal571) I will experiment with my HD660. thx for the idea!
  4. AZA

Hahaha thanks for your help.. I laughed too hard at this..:facepalm: I guess I'm just a sucker for nice shiny things! especially if I can make myself believe that it is worth the money! :p I don't get my headphones to ear bleeding levels but I don't like listening to those levels anyways...
  5. AZA

Hoihoi :p Do you think the gain will be so minimal that the term "placebo" is best used? Currently I am pretty happy with my fulla2 and I don't expect things to become much better ("much better" is here +10% of quality, I think :rolleyes:). BUT Reading around and watching reviews on youtube...
  6. AZA

Hello guys, This is my first post on this site and first I have to say that I am truly impressed with the level of expertise shown in the reviews and the great atmosphere on the forum :) I am currently using a fulla 2 to power my HD660s and Beyerdynamic 1990pro. Is it wort buying a JDS Labs...
Top Bottom