Search results

1. M

Dirac ART is now running on beta FW for Denon Xx800H AVRs!

This is a little off topic but updating a C2 apart from going to Sony or Samsung with their OLED I don't really see the gain you could have or a G3? But some people reduce the intensity because it's too strong so what's the point... Des mini LED ? De combien de zones d’éclairage disposent-ils...
  2. M

I measured 10 subwoofers.

No sorry, I have a svs sb2000 pro.
  3. M

I measured 10 subwoofers.

Nobody talks about the db4s yet it offers incredible linearity. With a pair of libraries (2.1) it seems an excellent choice, no?
  4. M

They have to change this rule, with the PC plugin we can put it on any PC as long as there is one user.
  5. M

Me what annoys me the most is that the license is linked to the device and not the user. I'm not going to pay $1100 every time I change amps...
  6. M

Dirac Live Bass Control coming to Dirac Live Stereo This YEAR!!

It will be necessary to wait until 2024 for the DBC at denon and marantz and according to a user the licenses are per device so if you buy an AVR think about creating an account and an email address just for him to be able to resell it with if not it is apparently lost :( Can someone confirm...
  7. M

If you have an AVR you know how to test like I did. If not during blackfriday they make -30% afterwards I don't know if it's systematic. In any case $499 (multichannel license) + $349 DBC with promo = $848 is still not cheap, whereas now I could have the same thing for $594 :(
  8. M

** Launch offer valid until March 22nd. Cannot be combined with other discounts.
  9. M

I did some tests again today. Same configuration so a laptop under windows connected via hdmi to a marantz AVR (8 channels available). If we select 4 outputs and go to "custom channel config" and add a subwoofer and then choose custom mode and not 2.1, we have 2 subwoofers for calibration by...
  10. M

Yes I read the discussion but hey it's a bit of a shame anyway especially to put behind a purifi :(
  11. M

For the topping it works but I saw that the sinad drops to +-84dB (pin 3 disconnected or not).
  12. M

Yes I know about ultralite mk5, I didn't know about focusrite. Dm7 only TRS (RCA prohibited), okto I think it's ok and exasound too expensive. I also thought of the ESI Gigaport eX + an HC amp or preamp (parasound halo P7). Not bad your solution, good price and good quality. Maybe I should skip...
  13. M

Motu M4. Volume management only on 2 channels. And to avoid any accident I prefer to have a volume management afterwards to at least put a maximum not to be exceeded (if I use the volume of the application).
  14. M

Unfortunately I had posted the question a little higher if a program like loopback existed under windows and the answer was negative :( I think the best way under windows and using RCA is an RME digiface USB + 2 DAC (which I already have).
  15. M

@FrantzM Yes denon announced it but I don't know if it will be multi sub or not. But the delay will be very long, end of the year or in 1 year... @theREALdotnet Be careful to specify your system because, for example, connecting 2 dacs to a Windows computer will not work with Dirac because it...
  16. M

Configuration possible: 2.0, 2.1, 3.1, 4.1, 5.0, 5.1, 5.1.2, 5.1.4, 6.0, 6.1, 7.0, 7.1, 7.0.2, 7.1.2, 7.1.4, 9.1.6, quadriphonique, pentagonal, hexagonal, Octogonal, Ambisonique
Top Bottom