Search results

1. B

Arcam PA240 & Revel C208: Bridged or dual mono biamped?

Hello Buzwork— I had a similar question and posed i to Arcam customer support who provided the following answer: ——- follow the steps below on how to connect the center channel to the PA240 (bridging): Connect the pre-amp center channel to one of the RCA inputs of the PA240. Connect the...
  2. B

Arendal 1723 vs Revel Performa3 208

I have a very challenging room with a lot of built-ins in bookshelves in cabinetry upfront. If I had an open clean front room that could accommodate 208 towers my choices may been different.
  3. B

Yes, the 1723 center channel that I have has the plugs in place in the rear ports. The dispersion, I think is less than the C208. I found the 1723 center channel to broadcast a little bit better clear vocals. With that said, maybe there was a bit more depth with the C208 as you stated. In...
  4. B

Revel versus Arendal. I chose Arendal over revel. I had the c208, the m126be, and the m106s. The c208 was especially good as reviewed here on ASR. 126be was of course very accurate yet little hard on my ears and a little too small for this large room. M106s fine for HT. Decided to give...
Top Bottom