Search results

1. D

Triangle Borea 03 replacment

I am selling amp and speakers - This is because you getting best deal if you buy package. Most tempting I seen was Marantz 6007 + Dali Oberon 5 for £900. Will go an listen first but I love the size of the oberon 5 and think it can't be bad. Maybe it's a sub that is missing / maybe not - but if...
  2. D

I lisetened more and I feel like sound is still not enough. It's not rumbling, sizzling etc. but it's not enough dynamic for me. I am off to buy floor standers like Dali Oberon 5. Really disappointed - My previous system costed under 1000£ (Onkyo 8150 + Canton Gle 470) and delivered plesure...
  3. D

Triangle Borea BR03 Review (bookshelf speaker)

I did the trick and it works great - no more sizzling/rumbling - magic-
  4. D

This is great it sounds better the rumbling and sizzling is gone. Thanks you so much.
  5. D

look at screen there is nothing that aligns with the values respectively to the filters mentioend really confused
  6. D

What software on Mac OS would allow me to apply such filters the filter values look really confusing is there any manual to undersand what is going on ?
  7. D

1. eaMac does not change sound that goes from DAC (perhaps that's why it's cheaper) 2. Soundsource works fine but I don't know how to enter parameters as per the link I see below and can't figure out how to tune Equaliser based on the Filters numbers:
  8. D

I got Tidal on Mac Book Air (M1) with Mac OS Ventura which is connected to the DAC via usb. I sometimes connect android phone via USB but got impression sound is worse.
  9. D

Have you tried EQ? NO- would software say spotify EQ work? How much do you want to spend? - I will sell Triangle for about £200 so adding like £300 would get me to budget about £500 - I seen new Focal Aria 906 or used Dynaudio Emit 20 in this price. Do you want new speakers with warranty, or is...
  10. D

I am looking for new speakers as my Triangle Borea 03 are: 1. Sounds Stage is fantastic especially vocals 2. Bass for Dance/Electro music is more than good enough 3. Guitars / cymbals are great and detailes but I just feel multiple songs / genres still are unenjoyable - also often you feel as...
Top Bottom