Search results

1. J

Fosi Audio's First Dual-Mode Balanced Amplifier ZA3

Hello, I am considering buying two Fosi Za3s for the end of the year to do dual mono mode. I already have an Aiyima A07 that I modified a little (replacing the AOPs with two SPARKOS LABS SS3602 + changing the 4 inductors + red WIMA capacitors - the sound has improved a lot compared to the...
  2. J

AIYIMA A07 TPA3255 Tear Down

Hello, it's true that I had no choice but to solder the Inductors from the bottom of the board, because this was just too big to be soldered next to the other components on top. In any case, this is hardly important because the whole will be put in a larger box with the power supply. I tried...
  3. J

Well, I'm happy because the sound is even more pleasant now, it will have been useful to replace all these components. I saw a video on Youtube of "trungdtmc" and therefore changed like him: nichicon FW 10uf 50v x9 --- wima mks4 1uf 100v x4 --- coilcraft OEM inductor 10uH x4 --- I still have the...
  4. J

Thank you Roland68 for all these details, what a good idea to solder components from below, I hadn't thought of that. Besides, I just noticed that only two inductors were soldered in the right direction of polarity, I'm going to unsolder and reverse the other two so that all 4 inductors are ok...
  5. J

Yes, however on the C.I. of the Aiyima amp you can see the different inscriptions between the right and left channel, one has the waves down and the other has the waves up. Alright, what's going on??
  6. J

Hello, today I started to replace some components of my Aiyima A07 Amp like "trungdtmc". I just have a slight problem with placing the "coilcraft OEM inductor 10uH", they are just a bit too wide by 2 mm and therefore do not fit in the board. I thought of another solution therefore to move the...
  7. J

Hello everyone, I had a question to ask about this Aiyima A07 amp: I plan to replace several components as "trungdtmc" did. I only know a little about electronics and I'm afraid when desoldering the two 1000uf/50V capacitors that they remain charged with electricity (because I would have tried...
Top Bottom