Search results

1. M

Topping DX7 pro+ No Volume

me again... somehow I'm not happy with the combination of Fiio M11plus + dx7pro+ and Arya SM. My Arya is indeed very well powered with DAC and you can hear very loud. But if I connect the Arya directly to the Fiio, the sound quality is significantly better and above all warmer. Disadvantage: You...
  2. M

Problem solved.... I hadn't set it to DAC in the settings..... But thanks for the quick replies. I'm happy that everything works and the DX7 is great! Pure dynamics and power! Sokel was on the right path! Thanks!
  3. M

I have the same problem with the onkyo app or spotify. Amazing that the Atoll hd 100 ran without any problems. plug and play.....
  4. M

The music is faint. If the fiio is not compatible, that would not be nice. Very annoying.:(
  5. M

Today I received the Topping DX7 pro+. First I installed the latest updates. That also went smoothly. Unfortunately, I have a problem with the volume, which is almost non-existent. Felt at most room volume. I connected the headphones via 4.4mm and also with 6.3mm. Unchanged, it remains...
Top Bottom