Search results

1. X

2000-3000$ Budget for new studio monitors

Okay, so far i have some interesting choices: Neumann KH 120 II Neumann KH 150 JBL 705 I recently came across these monitors: IK Multimedia iLoud Precision MTM (They are within price-range) I don't know if i mentioned this but i'm looking for nearfield, they won't be far from me. I would like...
  2. X

They werent, but they are a strong contender now
  3. X

Nope that's enough for me. Damn, this morning i was kinda set on Neumann's But now i'm leaning more towards JBL I'm the kind of person that if everyone wants A, i want B lol Nah but seriously, they seem amazing. It's hard to find reviews on them though, didnt find anything on youtube (I'm...
  4. X

Thank you for the input guys Alot of people are Recommending Neumann 150 which i'm now seriously concidering But also alot have recommended JBL 705, but without a sub will these really suffice?
  5. X

I live in EU The KH150 looks interesting, and they seem to go pretty low, could i do with the 150's without a sub you think?
  6. X

Yeah, the new KH 120 II now has internal DSP (Old KH 120 did not without sub) so i could get their calibration tool aswell
  7. X

708 is above my price range, and 705 seems like it won't be enough without a sub?
  8. X

Really...? I got 3000$ to spare for a pair of monitors and Neumann KH 120 II is the best i can get?
  9. X

Hey! I produce Soul/Pop, EDM, hiphop, Trap, lofi I'm looking for a new pair of nearfield monitors that can get me pretty low (Would prefer not to use a sub) I guess what's most important to me is translation, preferably a speakers that handles mid's and mid-high's very well without being too...
  10. X

Need some help picking a new set of Studio Monitors!

Looks awesome! Where Is the treatment tho?! :O
  11. X

^ Thank you for taking your time to actually go through my thread and not just ignoring it all and posting what speakers you use. I was actually leaning mostly towards Neumann, the people at thoman (europes answer to sweetwater) and people at my local musicshop here in sweden and they all...
  12. X

Kinda wierd advice since My budget atm is around 2k. and the smallest ones are 8331 which is double my budget. The ones are end-game monitors, and my endgame monitors are going to be ATC45's. the 2K~ monitors im looking for now is what i need to carry me from now to then
  13. X

Okay, but I still need to pick a pair of monitors XD
  14. X

Hello! Posted a similar thread in the Audio Interface department where I'm at a budget at max 1900$~ for an Audio Interface and I'm in the same situation regarding Studio Monitors My budget on Studio Monitors for now is around 2000$~ +/- for a pair. Most people on Gearspace are VERY Neumann...
  15. X

Need some help picking a new Audio Interface!

Hello! I'm a musician who produce Pop, Edm, Lofi, Hiphop/Trap I sing, play guitar and make my own music I want a Audio Interface that has good drivers, low latency, as good converters as i can get for the price and support at least two monitors (main + cubes) I guess most important for me Is...
Top Bottom