Search results

1. D

Android 14 supports bit-perfect USB audio

Lossless digital audio via USB has been possible with Android for almost decades. It works for me, for example, with various ancient tablets. So what is the point of this "news"?
  2. D

Chromecast Ultra And Chromecast with Google TV as Audio Streamers

While the DAC of my Stereo also has stopped working with the CCwGTV, the above headphone DAC still perfectly works. When listening via CCwGTV over this DAC dongle, the dongle shows 96kHz audio quality. So it seems that USB audio support has not been completely removed from CCwGTV. Now the...
  3. D

I noticed that with my Google Pixel 6 Pro (Android 13), my Panasonic HiFi DAC also does not recognize a valid connection. However, my USB-C to 3.5mm Headphone DAC dongle still works both with the phone AND with the CCwGTV :oops:
  4. D

This is bad news. I used to stream music to my DAC via GCCWGTV, and it perfectly worked at 24bit@96kHz. Recently, my DAC didn't receive any audio anymore from the GCCWGTV, and I already feared the DAC were broken. GCCWGTV not supporting USB audio anymore is really terrible news. I had been...
Top Bottom