Search results

1. csup

BOXEM Audio | Arthur 4215/E2 Purifi Amplifier | Owners' Thread

I've been using a Boxem 4215/E2 for a little over 6 months and it has been flawless. It runs cool, the auto on/off feature works well, doesn't take up a lot of space, and it sounds great. Visually it's not an eye-catching centerpiece, but it does its job so well that it doesn't need to be...
  2. csup

Measurements of RME ADI-2 DAC and Headphone Amp

"Warranty void" stickers have no legal standing in the US, although the manufacturer can still refuse to warranty their products if it was damaged by unauthorized repair. Under the 1975 Magnuson-Moss Act, it would be hard to argue that merely opening the case on an electronic device resulted in...
  3. csup

DC-Offset:DAC

So…how does one measure DC on AC mains? Is this going to require something more than a multimeter?
  4. csup

RME changes DAC-chip

RME says they have no plan to resume using AKM DACs in the ADI-2 DAC, although maybe they're just saying that so as to keep interest high in their currently-available revision. A little sad for me, as I continue to avoid ESS products as I have since the 90s.
  5. csup

Fix your RME ADI 2 - FS DAC sound.

I don't know why everyone is bagging on you, I suspect it's (rather unfairly) because of your poor English. You've described a pretty simple complaint -- the manufacturer's default setting on the ADI-2 DAC is to enable the "Filter" for the "Digital DC Protection" -- which unexpectedly results...
Top Bottom