Search results

1. O

RPi4 + CamillaDSP Tutorial

Hi Michael alsa.....for Mac would be quite safe/easy ;-) Atm checking also alternative solutions. Antelope Orion looks great. Class compliant, enough Channels and at least good hardware (no measurements of true performance can be found unfortunatrly)
  2. O

Did anyone here ever try out the aggregate devices option? I am about to buy 2 okto dac8 and feed them from same source via aes (so should be in sync). Just scared to spend the money with high risk of failure...
  3. O

Did anyone ever try out the asound_multidevice.conf for using 2 interfaces with same clock?
  4. O

Hi kysa, had basically no time in recent days. Now found some more HowTo and guides so I am quite sure that I will be able to manage Jack from Windows to CDSP. My complete system solution is still changing a bit and not fixed 100%. So sometimes I need some information to keep the progress...
  5. O

Ok thanks. Will look at that. Inwould just switch an ssr so 3v3 are ok...
  6. O

Hi is there any example for switching one of the rpi GPIO if camillaDSP startet running? For powering on some amps.... I found example for external network plug but this is way too much for my need. A simple switched output port would do as soon as CDSP is running..... Sorry for lacking linux...
  7. O

Atmos finally decoded in PC/Mac

Now you made me unsure.....you can select a file and click start without DRP. However; no file is created. So think DRP is still required...
  8. O

Hi himey, eeehm....yes. But am I missing something? MMH does still require the DRP and the script has nothing to do with that, too. But please telle me what I miss :)
  9. O

Puh this was somewhere in the comments on audiophylestyle. As far as I remember could have been quicktime but please look through comments: https://audiophilestyle.com/ca/immersive/how-to-decode-and-play-dolby-truehd-atmos-on-windows-and-macos-r1092/page/1/#comments Did not remember as Mac is...
  10. O

Hi is there any other Windows-based player except JRiver which could handle a MKV with more than 8 channels? I know for Mac OS there are possibilities but only found now JRiver for Windows.
  11. O

Has anybody managed to get audio from windows PC via Jack over ethernet to CDSP? I am really struggling with that as I am new to Jack as well as linux....
  12. O

Hi I checked with htop before and have only 1gb RAM usage. I actually talk about the eMMc storage on the cm4 modules which may be used instead of the sd card. And there is locally only 8gb storage with 2gb Ram available. I think should fit?
  13. O

OK found some CM4 modules. However only 8gb eMMC. I checked my installation on the RPI4 I already have and it shows nearly 5gb used space on the SD card. As I am new to linux and Cdsp: is there any reason not to go with the 8gb version?
  14. O

Great to hear that. Sorry I searched before asking. Unfortunately only via google and not thread search; otherwise would have found it.
  15. O

Are there any reasons this should not work with a rpi CM4 with I/O Board? RPIs are currently a bit hard to source but the CM4 is available over here for a more or less regular price....
  16. O

Hi Michael, as discussed via PM: squeezelite was mostly for trying a few things. I will use then only the MCHstreamer. Thanks for the hint with volume control I will check that :cool:
  17. O

Hopefully no problem. Just my first steps and thought might be usefull to share the yml also for others. Also hoped that if I miss something maybe the pro guys will directly discover it. But as now everything else is also set up I am quite confident its OK so far.
  18. O

Hi new here and trying to get Cdsp to work with my MCH Streamer with 24i/o Firmware. So far I installed Cdsp and adapted the OktoDAC settings. I attached the yml and here is what I get for a frist run with it. Maybe someone still sees some errors? Or looks OK so far? 2022-12-28 07:37:27.588284...
Top Bottom