Search results

1. SirD_P

Topping A70 Pro HP & Preamp Review

thanks for the quick response .. it turned out to be some weird macOS -> topping incompatibility .. copying the latest FW from a win10 pc to the topping fw volume/drive went without a hitch and the unit is on 2.02 now
  2. SirD_P

Exactly the same issue. latest sonoma 14.2.1 , downloaded the file multiple times using different methods (curl, firefox, chrome) .. sha256sum was always the same. dragging the .topping file to the topping fw volume always resulted in 'firmware damaged / unknown file' combo. download the fw on a...
  3. SirD_P

I am not a noob when it comes to flashing firmware updates but i havent been able to flash to latest 2.02 yet. My unit has 2.01 and i received it today. I connect the A70 Pro to my Mac Mini M2 Pro running latest sonoma 14.2.1 using a usb type c to usb type a cable. when i connect the devices...
  4. SirD_P

EverSolo Z8 DAC & Amp Review

Yeah, my bad. Already connected my speakers back to the A30 and ordered cables to do that hookup. Since my toslink splitter is already full I also opt to run coaxial from the WiiM Pro to the Z8 so I can switch outputs from toslink to coax on the WiiM to switch my listening sessions between...
  5. SirD_P

EverSolo Z8 DAC & Amp Review

Am I to understand this is a headphone amp mainly? My chain currently is: qobuz -> WiiM Pro streamer (ethernet in, optical out) -> Loxjie A30 (optical in) -> JBL Studio 270 floor standing speakers. When I switch the Loxjie to the Z8 using the RCA outputs (I run bare speaker wire to RCA) the...
  6. SirD_P

Loxjie A30 Amplifier Review

hey folks. looking to hookup my pixel 7 pro via toslink to the A30. currently I use deezer as my streaming service for hi-res (looking into Qobuz which seems to support bit perfect playback and I'm hoping the A30 will switch bit rates from what it's being fed accordingly). Recently I bought...
Top Bottom