Search results

1. Sebby

Sennheiser IE200

My EQ for IE200
  2. Sebby

Truthear x Crinacle Zero:RED IEM Review

Those with a narrow hole have a much looser and wider anchorage and seem cheap
  3. Sebby

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

From here it looks like you mounted the cable reversed and swapping the phase
  4. Sebby

Sennheiser IE200

In theory it should have been like this. some talk about bad engineering, but in my opinion it's intentional. If you look carefully, after the hole there is a small depression/vent that continues past the eartips.
  5. Sebby

Sennheiser IE200

Whatever malleable material you have on hand. I used a microscopic amount of rubber/glue... The same effect can also be had with some eartips (not all), but you lose comfort.
  6. Sebby

Sennheiser IE200

As for the bass, have you tried the MOD of the hole on the nozzle which consists in plugging it? Now they sound perfect even with the original eartips. Placed side by side it is difficult to understand the differences between IE600 and IE200...
  7. Sebby

HIFIMAN Susvara Headphone Review

For me they are not, but the statement does not come from HIFIMAN but from the audiophile community. Even Crinacle, who has tuned some of the most lauded IEMs to ASR, thinks SUSVARA are the best headphones ever created, after Sennheiser's HE-1, yet he's not one to be swayed by price, given that...
  8. Sebby

No and I would never spend it on a pair of headphones, especially for Susvara which personally doesn't make me scream miracle. With HE400se I get 80% of the performance and after EQ the differences become thinner to my ears. My Upgrade will be HD800s and it is my psychological limit. The fact...
  9. Sebby

Current Best under $300? 7hz Timeless AE?

From personal experience I can tell you that it depends on what you are looking for: if you want an IEM with excellent spatial qualities, a nice bass and good comfort, I recommend the Final A5000 and it is considered a mini-HD800s (A4000 comes very close and costs less than half ). Some sold...
  10. Sebby

As I'm talking to you I have a HE400se connected to a Topping G5 and I had the pleasure of having the Susvara for a week and no, they don't have similar performance. The top end on Susvara is better without a shadow of a doubt, the sound is much more open. Despite everything, I prefer the tone...
  11. Sebby

You have no idea what you're talking about but okay, you're right. I repeat that you should open a company and start producing headphones and IEMs and engineer everything yourself. If I have to rely on your example on OLEDs for TV, none of the companies (Sony, Samsung, LG, etc...) produce and...
  12. Sebby

And how do you create an object if you don't do research and development? It is obvious that the cost of the driver also depends on that, it seemed superfluous to me... I return to the question that that driver costs AT LEAST $500. A 6mm Beryllium driver (not PTE coated) of the Final A8000...
  13. Sebby

With $500 you can't even buy the driver. We all agree about diminishing returns and that price isn't necessarily related to sound quality anyway, but there's no point in being so exaggerated either. Open your own company that produces headphones and IEMs, create both drivers and cups and let's...
  14. Sebby

i was actually talking about V2 :)
  15. Sebby

Valor is right in that case: HE1000 is more "tiring".
  16. Sebby

How would you compare the 2 IEMs? Some impressions...
  17. Sebby

Send it to Amir to measure it :) As we've all seen, products deemed "state of the art" don't always measure well. My smartphone manages 24 bit/192 kHz...
  18. Sebby

They can both lower and rise. It depends on how the impedance changes in the frequencies. The Zero2 has a flat impedance so at most it changes the volume and not the FR. The problem must be the keyboard. Maybe it has a lot of distortion in the mid and high frequencies...
  19. Sebby

It is also true that Zero2 has a peak in the treble compared to Zero Red. Those curves demonstrate why I find Zero2 better and Zero Red boring. However, I wonder why the step in the Mid-Low area...
  20. Sebby

With me it becomes deafening even when piloting it from my smartphone...
Top Bottom