Search results

1. thrillho

Audio stutters with USB Dacs on Macbook M1 Pro

yep, came to post same thing. beta 3 updated and all is good in the hood.
  2. thrillho

have been on it now for a full day without any issues and no stutters. hope this is the finally friggin fixed.
  3. thrillho

so far the only thing that hasn't worked was soundsource which i only had because of the stuttering (and it didn't really do much, anyway). it'll straight up tell you that it's not supported, though. i have read some people having issues with some adobe applications (lightroom in particular)...
  4. thrillho

said yolo and installed the beta on my m1 MBP and haven't got a stutter, yet :D
  5. thrillho

was able to tool around with an M2 mac mini 16GB a bit today and did not have any issues at all with stuttering. wonder if this was something that was fixed in the architecture going from M1 to M2? i'm using it the same way as my MacBook Pro M1 which stutters like crazy.
  6. thrillho

Hifiman Edition XS

he's out of state so it's a matter of shipping it and what not. i guess my question is more if it would be even worth it to try vs spending 60 dollars to ship it back and forth (if it doesn't work out).
  7. thrillho

Hifiman Edition XS

so dumb question for y'all. i've been enjoying my XS for over a year now and really dig them (minus the QC... already had to RMA twice). a buddy of mine wants to get rid of his hagerman tuba (https://hagerman-audio-labs.myshopify.com/products/tuba-vacuum-tube-headphone-amplifier) and i was...
  8. thrillho

i've tried them all and it still stutters. i set it to 192 because that's the highest that apple music outputs.
  9. thrillho

have an SMSL m500 v1 and a 2021 MacBook Pro M1. have the exact same issues as everyone else and it drives me bananas. on Monterey it was flat out terrible but improved with Ventura though the issue still exists. i have found that the stutters happen more often when i'm in a browser which i'm...
  10. thrillho

New Vinyl Quality

also, life hack i've found for buying any records is checking the release page on discogs to see peoples thoughts on the pressing
  11. thrillho

New Vinyl Quality

i have started buying a big chunk of my new stuff from amazon because of defects (thus easy returns). the two big things i've mainly noticed: 1. records are off center which can help cause wow/flutter 2. imperfections which cause noise regardless of me buying a new or used record, i always...
Top Bottom