Search results

1. S

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

Yeah its been doing that since I got it. I always leave it on, it can shutdown with playing or idle, doesnt matter. Of course auto-shutdown is off.
  2. S

After 7 months mine is still randomly shutting down like that, more or less every 1-2 weeks. I guess you could call that a "feature" lol. 2 times I even got it to shutdown while I was listening music on Tidal. At least it didnt die.
  3. S

Thats one of the dumbest posts I've seen here, good job !
  4. S

Sorry but I was just pointing out that saying this "behavior" being special and not having reports of this is pure BS.
  5. S

Are you kidding, I contacted Topping 3 times explaning this exact situation in January, my units turning off once every week or so. All I got for a reply was to send it back to the original seller, which I didnt cause it was too expensive, and I figured I'd probably just get another identical unit.
  6. S

Well youre comparing a 200$ all in one, versus a 650$ stack. I sure hope there's something better with the stack hehe.
  7. S

Doesnt mean much, mine shuts down every 1 or 2 weeks, running non stop or not. Been doing that since december.
  8. S

Well, it is said that corn flakes make full bodied bass and remove the harshness of middle-aged lesbian female singers. Or you could try rice krispies if you prefer warmer mids.
  9. S

Thats what I said, this is only related to line out, which most people dont care about, while others pointed out this is BS. I cant say, I havent tried line out. But stop saying generic comments like "the dx3 sounds so bad people use it as paperweight", really...
  10. S

Read every comment in this thread, I dont remember anyone saying the dx3 sounds bad... Are you talking about the 2 line out comments? Way too much DIY crap here.
  11. S

What kind of powered speakers did you people try w the dx3 line out? Cause I can still cancel my PSB alpha ps1 drop, I was going to line out to them for the office. Or I guess I could just output from the PC directly and leave the dx3 for headphones only. I really doubt its gonna sound bad...
  12. S

I'd only switch to high gain if I wanted to get deaf.
  13. S

First of all we dont even know if this fix thing is true or just bullshit from a seller. I guess if it was theyd just give us some info.
  14. S

Well you will still pay for the shipping to china, so make sure youre ok with this.
  15. S

What does this mean exactly for existing users? By "extend the product", do you mean that Topping is extending the warranty period?
  16. S

TP-Wong, any lead as to why the units could randomly enter standby mode ? Not being able to get out of standby is something, but for most people it's just shutting down itself for no reason.
  17. S

The main problem with this is that they didnt want my unit back, I have to go through the ebay seller which has a rip-off of 20% on returns, plus the insane shipping to china of course. Anyway, that's my mistake, was my first buying experience directly from china, let's say this is the last one.
  18. S

I tried mine on my AVR UPS, and from a separate power bar, makes no difference on shutdowns.
  19. S

Yep, one of the shutdowns of my unit was when I was working and listening to music. The others were during the night with and without music playing.
  20. S

In Tidal around -25 with HD6XX, games -20, sometimes -15 for some videos, some classical music etc...
Top Bottom