Search results

1. D

SMSL M500 DAC and HP Amp Review

Can I suggest you read the previous 52 or so pages to find out, that way you will learn considerable more than me just telling you . It wasn't a software issue it was a hardware issue which version 2 was an effort to fix poor balanced output, which I definitely require .
  2. D

Because version 2 is the most current with the manufacturers best effort on this product that's why . Honestly if it didn't matter I'd buy a Stello Signature Dac2 from 2012 because it worked wonderful till it melted down from over heating
  3. D

I so want to buy this right now but I would have to get it through Amazon asking them if it's version 2 is like asking them for a cure to the Corona !
  4. D

SOLD: SMSL M500, less than 3 weeks usage

Can you send it to Australia ?
  5. D

SMSL SU-8 Version 2 Balanced DAC

I'm in Australia and thinking of purchasing this , but because I want balanced out I don't want some inferior product . I know if ask Amazon they won't have a clue , I might go with the M500 least I know what I'm getting . I use Tidal who allegedly have 3300 titles on MQA.
  6. D

SOLD: SMSL M500, less than 3 weeks usage

Would you send to Australia ?
  7. D

SMSL SU-8 Version 2 Balanced DAC

Can someone tell me what version is the Amazon one now all it says in their description is version 2 xmos ?
  8. D

Top 3 hi-fi brands (and "honorable mentions")

Ayre, Krell, Sony I love the early ES gear that smooth yet detailed sound
  9. D

Top 3 hi-fi brands (and "honorable mentions")

I bet they don't do 2 ohms too well ! How's the high frequencies on them I believe with a standard 8 ohm load they can sound okay. Think these and similar will be the future of amplification
Top Bottom