Search results

1. D

WiiM Pro Plus - Review & Measurements (Streamer)

Does it output DSD to an external dac.
  2. D

Classic Audio MC Pro Phonostage Review

I have the MM version and it's very good sounding. I was supplied with the measurements of my actual one. It is expensive but I don't mind paying the extra just for the quality of this phonostage. Plus it helps Michael improve his products and make new ones. It's a quality product that has a...
  3. D

Classic Audio MC Pro Phonostage Review

Check out his website to find out why not to bother. He explains all.
  4. D

Revel M105 Bookshelf Speaker Review

Would the la 90 discrete drive these speakers ?
  5. D

New amp for Kef Refence 1 speakers

How about the topping pa3 !
  6. D

Mine is not faulty. He said" low volume listening", no problem ! They discontinued it for the new model that's on the way. I'm using it with some £5000 speakers and it sounds sublime.
  7. D

I have not had a single problem with mine, and you can get it for £244 ! I have amplifiers that cost me £2000 with separate power supply and the pa5 is way better. He is only going to drive the kef ref 1 speakers, it will be plenty good enough for them.
  8. D

The topping pa5 will drive those speakers with ease. Get one on Amazon to try, if you think it's not powerful enough send it back. But you won't have to worry about the power.
  9. D

Topping pa5, but it's probably overkill.
  10. D

Hq player won't install !

When trying to install HQ player I get Error opening file for writing. \cufft64_10dll. Can anyone help
Top Bottom