Search results

1. R

Sabaj A30a announced

Regarding sub-out volume issue - I've recently purchased UMIK-1 mic and have made a few basic measurements - including sub volume. I'm a total newbie to acoustic measurements so take it all with a grain of salt but still - it looks like confirmation of what many here reported. Normally my sub...
  2. R

Sabaj A30a announced

I I was describing this issue some time ago in this thread. My (hopefully) temporary solution is to use two different presets in svs app that controls sub. One preset for everyday use for levels 20-30 and one preset for critical, louder listening at 50 volume setting. To get flat bass response...
  3. R

Sabaj A30a announced

Thank you for the information. I have the latest firmware installed on mine. I updated it right after the package arrived from China so I haven't had a chance to compare it with the original firmware. I did some heavily unscientific measurements yesterday at the listening spot using the best...
  4. R

Sabaj A30a announced

I have an observation about the 'sub-out' output. I have no way of confirming this with measurements, but judging by ear (using both test tones and music) I get the impression that the volume curve of the subwoofer output is different from that of the main speakers. I have configured the...
  5. R

Sabaj A30a announced

It's discussed in this topic, starting around post #332. In short, unlike A/B amplifiers, class D amps (some of them at least, including a30a) are not suited for high-level connection to subwoofer and might be damaged if used in such setup
  6. R

Sabaj A30a announced

Hello to everyone, I've just registered to this forum, although I've been reading it for a few months now. The reason for the registration is simple - I'd like to second the question/request to sabaj about sub-out functionality. I'm still waiting for a30a to come to me (ordered a few days...
Top Bottom