Search results

1. L

My DX3pro+ died!

Haven't tried it yet cause I don't have any equipment where I am now, will try in 2 weeks when I'll be back in Italy before sending it back to China for repairing
  2. L

My DX3pro+ died!

HI thanks for the reply, but both lack Bluetooth and remote control, so they wouldn't work for my needs
  3. L

My DX3pro+ died!

Yes I agree, initially the vendor didn't want to offer me a refund, then after contacting Amazon customer service and directly Topping, they offered me only a 20% refund. If they had offered me a full refund I would have bought a new unit from them immediately
  4. L

My DX3pro+ died!

Yes I agree with you, unluckily seems that topping products are all sold from Chinese vendors on Amazon. Anyway shouldn't be legal to make the customer pay for the shipping of a defective product, the money we pay does not have defects :)
  5. L

My DX3pro+ died!

No, unluckily the unit doesn't power on, the screen remains black. Also from the speakers only comes out an interference. I already flashed the latest firmware on the unit without problems some months ago
  6. L

My DX3pro+ died!

Ah thanks, I thought they were 32. Well I guess I'll stick to the DX3pro so!
  7. L

My DX3pro+ died!

if I'm not going to use the balanced output it looks better to have repaired the DX3 Pro, looks it has more output power (1800mW at 32 ohm vs 1300 of the C200), right?
  8. L

My DX3pro+ died!

thanks for the replies, shipping it back from where I live will cost 80 dollars plus eventual custom costs when they will ship it back, that's why I don't really like this option on a 200 usd product. Next month I'll be back to Italy tho, and from there maybe I could be able to find cheaper...
  9. L

My DX3pro+ died!

Hi all! This is my first post on the forum but I've lurked since months. I'm not an expert so bear with me about it :) After reading the reviews, in January I bought a Topping Dx3 Pro + DAC. I use it to drive my Yamaha HS8s connected to my TV via optical, to my PC via USB and via Bluetooth...
Top Bottom