Search results

1. C

REW Next Steps

Here are the SPL plots of Left and Right, with no EQ applied. I tried EQing them based on this, and prior tries, but end up with the central soundstage off-center. Left Right And the Impulse graph with the correct boundries
  2. C

REW Next Steps

S Here are the updated (and more readable) graphs. Is it good practice to include the bottom bar of the graph as well? SPL Impulse (Envelope ETC -42dBFS) Waterfall Also for reference here is my room layout. Its far from perfect, but its what I got. Got out the measuring tape and official...
  3. C

REW Next Steps

Gotcha. I really appreciate you taking the time to write that up for me. I’m pretty new to all this so every bit helps. I’m out of the house for the day but I’ll fix do it first thing when I’m back.
  4. C

REW Next Steps

Even though (to me) my speakers already sound incredible, it seems like every small improvement I make makes a noticeable step up in quality. What should I be looking to do next with my setup? I have a decent DAC, Nikko-TRM600 Amp, and B&W Nautilus 804 speakers. I have 2 sound absorbers but...
Top Bottom