Search results

1. P

Calibration tool for Headphone + Hearing capability

Thank you so much, it worked like a charm (the third option).
  2. P

Calibration tool for Headphone + Hearing capability

Hi @Peter Verbeek I have a problem, I can't tell if it is Peace. It just doesn't EQ anything. It works (test section, GUI), but it doesn't seem to EQ anything. I am on windows 10. Any ideas?
  3. P

Hifiman Sundara vs Ananda

So I had the Sundara for some time, but the older version. To me it was lacking basses, even tho the rest was just a blissful pleasure. I switched to the Edition XX and found the right amount of basses for my ears. I assume Ananda is closer to Edition XX rather than Sundara.... but if the OP...
  4. P

Review and Measurements of Grace Design m900 DAC & Amp

I think so. Consider all Grace Design prpducts have the 20 years warranty or the 5 years one. So it would be 3 more years for a unit that performs better than others in a number of thing. Not an expert here, but other options are topping DX3 pro or ProJect S2, in the same price range and new...
  5. P

Review and Measurements of Grace Design m900 DAC & Amp

Hi Amirm Thank you for the review. How do you think is it going to traslate in termns of sound that sky rocketing result at THD+N chart ? Pretty disappointing the USB low power mode has this problem. Do you think that with low impedance headphone, even at low volumes, fidelty is going to be...
  6. P

Portable AK DAC Recommendations?

Hello! What about a Grace Design m900 ? I looked into the topic for the last weeks, since I need a super portable DAC+Headphone Amp. It is smaller but larger in comparison with a S7 edge Samsung, it's AK4490 and the reviews are often stellar. You can easily find one used with a lot of warranty...
Top Bottom