Search results

1. R

Question About CD Mastering

Thank you all. Your opinions mirror my experience and I appreciate the input.
  2. R

Question About CD Mastering

Hello All, I have a question about CD mastering. Is it the general consensus here that the differences between one mastering of a particular title does not make any difference to the overall listener's experience compared to a different mastering of the same title? For example, is it the general...
  3. R

Raspberry Pi Music Player Questions

Thank you all for your replies and opinions. In order to be semi-scientific about my quest I switched to the Klipsch internal DAC last night using the existing Audio Quest USB cable. Wow!!! The difference was night and day, my MusicStreamer DAC being night and the Klipsch being day...
  4. R

Yes it does but i have not tested it. I really should just try the internal DAC but I have not really read any reviews on the Klipsch DAC itself. But thanks for the input, it will not take anything but a little time to try out the internal Klipsch DAC just as an experiment. Thanks
  5. R

Hello All, I am new to this forum but I really enjoy the informative discussions that revolve around DACs and the science behind the music that we hear. As a brief introduction, I am old and on a fixed income. I recently put together a very simple little kitchen music player that I enjoy when I...
Top Bottom