Search results

1. R

Ask me questions.

@JohnYang1997 Is Topping planning to launch a successor to the discontinued D30 Pro?
  2. R

Topping D30Pro Review (Balanced DAC)

The D30 Pro is discontinued, leaving the A30 Pro as the only amplifier without a DAC, matching in appearance. Perhaps the A30 Pro will also be discontinued when it runs out of stock? or perhaps a successor to D30 Pro will be announced?
  3. R

Is there any news on a successor for this DAC?
  4. R

My laptop does not have optical out. I could of course acquire a usb to s/pdif box, but that kind of defeats the purpose of owning a USB DAC. I experience glitches/pops once every few mins while listening to audio from e.g. Tidal or streaming radio.
  5. R

I recently purchased a Topping D10 Balanced DAC to be used with an A30Pro. Unfortunately I experienced glitches/pops in the sound. I then purchased a D30Pro which unfortunately has the same issue. I would prefer to keep the D30Pro if I can get this issue solved. I never had this issue with my...
  6. R

Topping A90 Discrete Review (Headphone Amp & Preamp)

Check the volume curve setting of the amplifier as well. Button B on the remote.
  7. R

Budget-conscious balanced DAC (USB) for A90 + HD800s?

What did you end up getting? I'm basically in the same boat. Thinking about getting an A90d for my Aeon Noires. As well as a simple balanced DAC with good enough sound quality.
  8. R

Topping A30Pro Review (Balanced Headphone Amp)

I have recently received a pair of Aeon Noires and I am thinking about upgrading my amplifier. I currently have an old O2 amp. I don't need pre-amplifier functionality and I am not convinced that I need balanced output with the kind of single-ended power available from a amplifier like the A30...
Top Bottom