Search results

1. P

Elac Debut Reference DBR-62 Speaker Review

If I were to delve into Eq'ing, I'd need a digital EQ on the laptop I presume, which then.. goes to the DAC? Or is that something that is part of the DAC. IDK how going from Quboz to the DAC would work (mine is just a Focusrite Solo, which is just.. only a DAC for my purposes). Then I'd need a...
  2. P

Sometimes I find a strong discrepancy on forums between realizing "perfect situations" and actual real world advice, limitations, and application. Maybe I'm on the wrong forum. I've been a lurker for awhile but wanted to ask maybe what I can do for my specific situation. I know it's not perfect...
  3. P

Is there any truth that if the sub is between the speakers a higher crossover is usually better, like from 40-60 if it were outside the speakers to 80+ if it's between the speakers instead? I read that on a few websites. Thanks for the info. I've seen 40-50 and 80hz mentioned. Guess I'll turn...
  4. P

So essentially it's just a guess until I get down and dirty with it and figure it out more scientifically.
  5. P

Lol I'll take any advice you have. The sub is kinda hidden next to the guitar amp if you can see it. Before I had the speakers closer together and the sub in the direct corner, but figured more distance between speakers was better. Where would you suggest? I'm not ready to delve into room EQ...
  6. P

Why 40-50? Everything I've seen on the Elac's says about 60. Just curious. Others told me to go 100-120 if it's between the speakers, which seemed weird to me. This is for 2.1 music only. I have phase at normal, I did test with SPL. It was about the same at both normal and reverse. What kind of...
  7. P

Can someone help me out with sub crossover for these speakers? I have Klipsch R-10S. The speakers are 5' apart and the sub is in between (only way it works in my room). I have it at 60hz right now. I have Yamaha S501 amp, so I can't adjust much beyond just the gain/crossover. I can't tell if I...
Top Bottom