Search results

1. A

Audeze lcd-4z thoughts?

I just ordered the lcd-4z with a killer deal from a third party vendor. I was stuck between picking these and the Audeze MM-500. I posted a poll on a Fb group full of mastering engineers, almost all except bob katz voted for the lcd4z over the mm500. I plan on using the 4z for mastering. The...
  2. A

Best Dac/Amp combo for Audeze mm-500

Hi title should explain all :). Currently I have the smsl m500 v2 Dac. Will this drive the mm-500’s well? Thanks
  3. A

Best Closed back Headphones for "Mastering" under $600

Hello all! new this this forum and i love it so far. Great community. Anyways i noticed most pair of cans recommended for mastering are open back. I have a few reasons for looking for closed back including noise isolation, convenience, and a tip from my Mastering mentor who oddly enough prefers...
  4. A

EQ Correction/Room Emulation Paradox

Hi there i have this thought. As you guys know we have a beautiful list of Impulse responses and Parametric EQ settings for almost every pair of headphones from AutoEQ. This is incredible; high praise for the dev who accomplished this. Anyways There seems to be this anomaly when using eq...
Top Bottom