Search results

1. T

Very good Step Response from passive filters - without DSP!

Dear KSTR, Everyone has the right to be suspicious and doubtful. Any good mathematician can arrive at the "easy" answers to equations on their own. I'm not a good mathematician - I'm a sound engineer and musician. Isn't it more important to get to the right task and then have our colleague...
  2. T

P.S. When some formulas work well - do we need to prove their mathematical origin - through the complicateds sums and differences of integral and differential transfer functions?
  3. T

I hope the LCR realization is closer to the "live" situation. I take the Step Response observations as most important - because Multisim has a problem showing the real phase when using the delay line. But when a good single impulse is obtained result - and the phase is good. This is evident when...
  4. T

Okay I agree with your findings.
  5. T

If the formulas are used accurately and correctly - the linearity of the frequency band should be less than +/- 1db. Which simulator are you using? With Multisim and Orcad - the results are normal. Also with Vituix.
  6. T

Hi CTRL Good questions - thanks! Before you get to sample filter slopes using Trifonov Transient Perfect and VCAD - you need to understand and agree with some important recommendations. 1) For three-way, for example - 300 Hz and about 2600 Hz. 2) Appropriate drivers 3) Offset between acoustic...
  7. T

Thank you for your attention. This is both a product and a service - which I have published for free access to all DIY enthusiasts.
  8. T

Hello everyone I offer a smart and easy way to get rid of the big ones bad Time Domain distortions - without DSP! VituixCAD help 2.0 For any questions and comments - I'm here.
  9. T

Post Directiva r1 Passive Crossovers here

Hello everyone I offer a smart and easy way to get rid of the big ones bad Time Domain distortions - without DSP! https://kimmosaunisto.net/Software/VituixCAD/VituixCAD_help_20.html#Trifonov_TP For any questions and comments - I'm here.
Top Bottom