Search results

1. E

AIYIMA A08 PRO Has anyone heard?

Hooked up the Elekit Tu875 to A08 Pro and sound has smoothened and more at ease, more control in sounstage, etc etc. Great match to A08 Pro. Grab one if you can find a 2nd hand in the market!
  2. E

Douk P1 sure is a nice looking piece of equipment!
  3. E

Got got an Elekit Tu875 preamp under delivery, looking forward to the pairing!
  4. E

I have only tried a few preamps. One is a custom made tube preamp made by a local hifi expert Rayaudio and the other is icOn4 AVC preamp, both improves the sound in different ways. I would start off with hunting for a preamp that can add a little bit more flesh and tad warmth to it. There is...
  5. E

Things will improve if you have a preamp hooked up to it. But just itself alone is already very good indeed!
  6. E

Saying that Aiyima can compare to NAD and Parasound is not an overstatement at all!
  7. E

I will post my review of A08 Pro in Doctor John's blog very soon, stay tuned. Cheers
  8. E

Hi all, I have got a unit and has been playing around with it for almost 3 weeks. This little guy keeps on amazes me and is such fun to hear. I am going to write about this in more detail. The most amazing part is up until now, I have no intention to swap it back to my main amp which says...
Top Bottom