Search results

1. L

All in one bass management for multiple subs with minimal setup?

I see, ok, thanks for the info. Do you have any thoughts on the 2x4 vs the 2x4HD in case I dont need more than 7.5ms delay? Are there other significant benefits?
  2. L

All in one bass management for multiple subs with minimal setup?

This thread is a bit old, but very on topic for me so I hope you dont mind if I follow-up. I have a Onkyo TX-RZ50 and 2 subwoofers connected via a MiniDSP and 2x4 (not HD) . I optimized the subwoofers using REW without the MSO tool. Looking at adding a third subwoofer and want to optimize...
  3. L

AIYIMA A07 TPA3255 Review (Amplifier)

THANK YOU! You solved it, this worked. :) And thank you for taking the time to add links.
  4. L

Thanks for the fast response. The problem is that I have no way to get that signal to the cabinet in optical form, as there is no way to run an optical cable from the TV to the cabinet where the amp is located. There is only the CAT6 cable. So I would need a "TOSLINK over CAT6" or...
  5. L

Hi all, I'm using this amp to power 2 speakers for a TV in a remote room and I have a problem where I can use your advice. The setup: there is a TV in a room with two in-wall speakers. The speaker wires for these speakers run to a cabinet in a remote room. There is also Cat6 cable running...
Top Bottom