Search results

1. P

good quality stereo streamer with HDMI video out ?

hi, I'm just wondering if there is any good quality stereo streamer out there with an HDMI video out? I really enjoy video concerts and would like to enjoy hires audio streaming along with with video capabilities. I know ROSE does something like that but there are several customer-service...
  2. P

Looking for good streamer with HDMI (e)ARC+dig out+sub out

Hello, I'm looking for a good streamer with the following must haves: - HDMI eARC (or ARC) - digital out (coax ideally or USB audio if it's good, but NOT toslink) - sub out ideally or preamp out at least I know the bluesound node is a match, but I cannot find any alternative...is there...
  3. P

Difference Denon AVR-X6700H "Updated" vs non-updated?

hi, can someone point me to the differences between the Denon AVR-X6700H and the non-updated (I supposed original?) version? As of which date did they change to the "updated" version? thank you!
  4. P

Importance of DAC in AV receiver for both HT and stereo use?

hi, I'm new to AV receivers and I've been reading a fair amount and I have simple question (well, I'm sure it's not simple at all) about the importance of the DAC chip in an AV receiver when it is intended for both home theater AND stereo use. I want to limit the amount of boxes/clutter I have...
  5. P

can KEF KC62 sub handle 2 source inputs?

hi everyone, I'm trying to figure out if it is possible for the KEF KC62 to handle 2 different audio inputs? in my use case, I am thinking about 1 from my hifi audio system and the other from the home theater? I see only one input on the KEF KC62 but I may have missed something... Thank you!
  6. P

Can Powernode drive LS50 meta? Can KEF LSX2 be used as rear speakers in Home Theatre config?

Hello everyone, it is my first post here :) thank you for having me. I am planning my first purchase of "higher-end" equipment than what i have had so far. I have read a lot here and elsewhere about use cases, product review etc. Great community by the way. I listen to music with Tidal, and I...
Top Bottom