Search results

1. W

Denon AVR-X3800H Review

A As I worked in audio store branded by denon name I was selling most of the marantz and denon products. Marantz avr was going up to 8015 which was denon 6700 counterpart. Denon 8500 was above any marantz avr. Although marantz got also model 40/30 series for stereo. I would say it depends what...
  2. W

Emotiva pt1 phase issues rd 02a.

I think thats exactly what happend. Although I don't know why it even made a difference. I couldn't replicate it at home with any of my devices.
  3. W

There is no way. It killed highs completely. I know what is small difference and what feels like someone would -9db high tones.
  4. W

It was in Europe on 240V 50hz power outlet.
  5. W

I honestly have no idea what happened. Thats why Im asking on forum. I have no idea why it changed sound but it was really hearable and difference was quite drastic. I wonder if he could switched something else from back of the device that made such a difference. Whole changed took 10seconds and...
  6. W

What I meant is that both speakers from amp were in phase. He just switched the power phase and amp changed sound drastically. Why is that? Shouldn't transformer cancel any phase issue in the power?
  7. W

What was hearable was complete balance change which was weird because I naver heard anything like that before and I never was able to replicate it at home.
  8. W

Salesman tried selling me expensive cables. He connected some streamer to emotiva pt1 then basx 300. He then rotated cable and sound was way different. I have hard time figuring out what happend. Of course he said that the reason why I don't like those speakers is because all my installation in...
  9. W

Store bought subwoofer specification by producent.

I was wondering how store subwoofers can achive super deep bass for such a low price with minimal enclosure. For example svs sb 1000 pro declars to hit 20hz -3 which seems quite off with that size. Other example would be emotiva rs 13 which is ported but they delcare 16hz -3 with again small...
Top Bottom