Search results

1. M

Tracking down ticking sound Ayima A07

I love the size of it, but there's been a couple of quality issues, so I'm not going that route again.
  2. M

Yep, just did. Off to shop around a bit, but the Yamaha is still likely. Thanks all. Sometimes it helps just to bounce things around / articulate them to someone else.
  3. M

Checking on no input (thought I had tried it, but it's been a while), sort of hoping it hasn't decided to work for a while as it does make the troubleshooting take a lot longer.
  4. M

All has been sourced from a computer, but at least 2 different paths (monitor audio -> amp, DAC -> amp) and 4 different computers ranging from a relatively old Dell desktop to a new MacBook Pro. I am trying a couple of source possibilities. The fun part is that it can go for a week without...
  5. M

Any ideas on where to continue to track down a random ticking sound? I have a year old Ayima A07 driving JBL CSB6 speakers for desktop use. I get a random "tick tick tick tick" or "ticka ticka ticka" at a relatively low volume, but just loud enough to hear with music. Mac or PC -> JDS Labs DAC...
Top Bottom