Search results

1. 777

Poll: Audio Science Review in the World (2024)

Magurele. Romania, E.U.
  2. 777

Spirits, what you drinking...

Definitely the best of all.
  3. 777

VMV D2R Stereo DAC Review

What is this ? A Litz wire ?
  4. 777

VMV D2R Stereo DAC Review

What is this ???
  5. 777

Topping D70s MQA Review (DAC)

I understand, you recommend that we eat McDonald's instead of black caviar because the measurements show us that the hamburger is more nutritious. Ok, life in plastic is fantastic :)
  6. 777

What is the threshold of audible distortions ? 1% ? What is the loudspeaker distortion ? 1% ? THD=0.001% is bad ? :)
  7. 777

:) Rockna it's a R2-R DAC ! It is very easy to paste a Sabre or AKM chip and then brag about its performance. It is interesting what you can do from scratch.
  8. 777

Are you still laughing about Rockna ? :) Do you think it looks like Topping D70s ? :)
  9. 777

no... I compare with Weiss and Rockna.
  10. 777

I didn't have it, I don't know it, I can't express any opinion about it.
  11. 777

Yes. Excellent sound, almost like highend DACs.
  12. 777

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/smsl-dl200-the-best-ever-value-dac-amp.46694/
  13. 777

I have both. None are worth the money. I was most satisfied with the SMSL DL200. The new es9039 series is fabulous.
  14. 777

It needs to be completely redesigned. You can have very high power at the transformer, but if you don't know how to deliver it to the chip that works with switching signals, it's as if it doesn't exist. You can put a 10,000uF electrolytic capacitor that will do a worse job than a 10uF ceramic...
  15. 777

Have you driven cars before pollution standards? did you notice that even though they have less power, they drive more sportily? the new ones have hundreds of horsepower but behave like a tired grandma. You know why ? Because the pollution rules strangle the engine, don't let it suddenly put all...
  16. 777

First of all: the power supply is not enough at chip pins and op-amps. The impedance of the power supply at the chips and op-amps is too high. That fact is not too good for impact of the sound. THD+N is very good because the signal is constant. If you change the amplitude of the signal, things...
  17. 777

Topping D70s is one of the best DAC's. The chip, AK4497eq, is maybe the most underrated from entire audio market. It has a very good performances, it sound is excellent, it is easy to implement. It don't need of I/V converter. Topping D70s need a fresh chassis, case, with a new screen. Maybe a...
Top Bottom