Search results

1. C

Noob: Does a new 2.0 instead of 2.1 significantly reduce bass-noise for my neighbours?

Thanks for your input, I appreciate it. Having respect for each others boundaries makes the world a better place :) It is not that I am super short on money, I just thought that spending lots while throttling the woofer does not make that much sense. Back then, 12 years ago, I hated wearing my...
  2. C

Noob: Does a new 2.0 instead of 2.1 significantly reduce bass-noise for my neighbours?

Yes they only hear the sub. Interesting. If I go with #49 I buy a set of speakers and change the woofers out? It is such a ****** system that I can't switch it off, since the sub provides power to the active speakers and has no on/off button. Are the IEMs you linked better than my Airpod Pros...
  3. C

It has one, but it was already at the lowest point. At that level the sub is still booming strongly :/ I have the Airpod Pros and am quite content with their sound and spacial stuff, however I do not know if they are thought of as good IEMs here :D So for the meh sound the rest of the time I...
  4. C

I have ones, however that is not always the solution (especially if I have some people over). I also don't like wearing them for hours, so if it is possible to reduce the annoyance a bit even intraday while having better overall sound quality, why not :) Will try out the decoupling but I am...
  5. C

Hi audio friends, professionals and enthusiasts, I landed on this forum some days ago and since then spent hours reading and skimming through speaker reviews and comments. I want to start with that I am a completely beginner in the whole audio field but was captured by the enthusiasm here. I...
Top Bottom