Search results

1. T

Networked stereo receiver with HDMI, room correction and bass management - does it exist?!

I just don't see the point of buying an AVR when I am never going to use more than 2.1 - and getting one with sound quality as good as the Yamaha 803 is probably way beyond my budget. 100% not getting into expensive standalone room correction stuff! Looks like one is either into surround or...
  2. T

Networked stereo receiver with HDMI, room correction and bass management - does it exist?!

Don't know! I assumed that was the benefit of HDMI over optical, beyond the Dolby/DTS stuff... I have spent the past few years running the TV's headphone out to the RCA connections on an ancient Cambridge amp, so I'm not very clued up on any of this!
  3. T

Does mean using separate controllers for channel and volume, though, right?
  4. T

Hi there. Hoping for some help to upgrade our lounge system. I am seeking the best possible sound (subjective, of course) for music and TV/film in a 2.1 system on a budget of £1k or under. I already have a BK XXLS400 sub so this is for the receiver and speakers. I'm not interested in surround...
Top Bottom