Search results

1. L

Which DAC/AMP combo for my Focal Clear OG ?

Thank you for your advice I'll look at that, I tested the BTR5 with the clear I think it gives it a really bad "plastic" sound just better then just a phone but not "good"
  2. L

if I have to rephrase my request it would be a warm amp with a very good timbre (enough to compensate for that of the focal clear) some say that the "tube" sound is warmer but I have never had the opportunity to try it even if the idea tempts me a lot as a characteristic
  3. L

Hello, first of all, thank you for your answer! Your comment agrees with the video by saying that the Clear is easy to drive, which is all the more reassuring. And I'm also happy to know that I'm not going to need to spend 1400 euros for an AMP DAC, but I wonder about wanting to achieve...
  4. L

Hello, I am Lartyk and am new to the forum but also to audio I recently purchased a Focal Clear OG and now I would like to find a DAC and AMP set or an all-in-one DAC/AMP that would allow me to take full advantage of it without breaking the bank I'm currently running my headphones on the Cyrus...
Top Bottom