Search results

1. Darkman

best sound you ever heard

When it comes to power levels ... the paper will accept anything. The power is based on that is the bass. So the actual power applied for e.g. 50 Hz should be given. Just compare the power of the old Krell KSA50 vs the newest Krell :)
  2. Darkman

It is not even about power, but about real possibilities of controlling the resistant speaker set (crossover). That is why the quad bike amping is the only correct but expensive alternative.
  3. Darkman

The same thing happens with the other JBL Ti250s (old - best) After the first few bars of the music we know whether the system can do it or not.
  4. Darkman

Interestingly, these old crossovers are well made. Like many other hard-to-drive systems, only amplifiers with a balanced output drive them. The standard amplifier doesn't stand a chance.
  5. Darkman

Any high end DAC operating in voltage mode?

I'm old ... take a fix for it :) By design, DACs with voltage outputs are problematic. I have not heard any to please me. After many, many years of fun ... I still use the Philips TDA1545A. With jfet I / V Out balanced. 16 bit caters for everyone, we are not dolphins or bats. Of course...
  6. Darkman

Hi The problem will always be in a DAC with a voltage output. A current OPA series from / including 627 is looking for problems.
  7. Darkman

The best? Hmm ... Box Goodmans Audiom 61 on low and Axiom 301 (16 Ohm) Large housing, ventilated. Controlled from QUAD 66 to KT55 GE P-P class A SME + EMT studio IN 1978 Y
  8. Darkman

If you want to have natural sound only I / V, I recommend the J-Fet here. GBW is too low for op-amps. To be stable, they must have NFB which castrates the sound.
  9. Darkman

ATC SCM 45 A Pro - Input Sensitivity

The problem is in pre. It fails like most modern drivers.
  10. Darkman

ATC speakers / Monitors

Moja odpowiedź na pasywne małe i nowoczesne monitory TO DALI 7A, rekablowanie, tłumienie i....Polecam.
  11. Darkman

ATC speakers / Monitors

Currently, for 30 years he has been in charge of every company that has left the garages of Bookkeeping The prototype, in principle, differs from what is in the store. In fact, less and less is being said / written about sound and more and more about aesthetics. The word High End has devalued...
  12. Darkman

ATC speakers / Monitors

ATC for listening can be taken into account from the model 35. The smaller ones, with their low efficiency, are still unsatisfactory.
  13. Darkman

ATC speakers / Monitors

Hello From my 32-year-old fun as a hobby and profession regarding ATC, from my point of view I will write this: Passive only to be driven with tri-wiring with significant strengthening of the lower section. (I ignore the need to replace the wiring and the poor quality of the terminals) The...
Top Bottom