Search results

1. N

Please help me choose

Problem with Lyngdorf is that it’s only 60w into 8ohm. Dynaudios as I stated in the beginning are not so easy to drive, otherwise I would have definitely choosed Naim Uniti Atom since I listened to that and it sounds awesome but only 40w is kinda low..
  2. N

Please help me choose

Problem is that I’m not so much into active speakers since I do believe that they are not so reliable for long term use. If I spend 7-8k now, I want to be sure they will last for years.
  3. N

Please help me choose

There aren’t many amps that do support bass management. I listened to NaD m10 and I don’t know..it didn’t impressed me at all. I had before C388 and sold it within a year. Im not sure bass management is a must for me, I had before subwoofers connected in a more “traditional” way, meaning both...
  4. N

Please help me choose

Thanks for your reply, adding a subwoofer later wouldn’t be a problem. I guess all of those amps supports that? I’m not so interested in AVR, I want a stereo integrated amplifier like I had always. I checked the NAD m33 and Anthem but here in Europe they are way above my budget. For instance...
  5. N

Please help me choose

Hello guys. I’m on a tight budget around 3000€-3500$ for an integrated amp. Last days I searched hours on this forum and YouTube and plenty others for different amps reviews. Somehow I started in mind with 1 model amp and ended up with even more models and more dilemmas. As for speaker i’m very...
Top Bottom