Search results

1. P

Best 'Bang for your buck' IEM - Poll

My vote goes to Truthear Hexa and Truthear Zero:Red as a good 2nd.
  2. P

Moondrop Blessing 3 Review

Excellent and very well-presented review. I am awaiting the dusk version which Crinacle just confirmed to be underway.
  3. P

What IEMs do you own?

I find them a step up in tonality for what sounds neutral for me. I like the bass shelf on the Variations more, while the B2D has a better mid bass. The Zero has a slight dip in the 125-200hz frequency range. Also find that the Variations and B2D resolves better in the treble region (maybe...
  4. P

What IEMs do you own?

7Hz Salnotes Zero Moondrop Chu CCA CRA KZ ZEX Pro Truthear Zero Moondrop Kato 7Hz Timeless Moondrop Blessing 2 Dusk Moondrop Variations Sennheiser IE600 Apple Airpods Pro Thats my current collection. I am going to sell a few of them later this year. I just like testing and trying different...
  5. P

TRUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero IEM Review

I have not tried any. I don't really do much EQ, especially with IEMs.
  6. P

It means that I enjoy the sound and how they are tuned very much and that I can't think of many other options around the same price range with the same tuning and tonality. I very much enjoy the Harman target and find it to be in the neutral range for me where music sounds correct and enjoyable...
  7. P

I have had these for a month now and they are definitely worth 50USD. I would also love to see a review on the Moondrop Variations and the ThieAudio Monarch Mk2. I have the Variations and I think they are the next step in tonality, however they cost much more than the Zero.
  8. P

What headphone(s) do you own ?

Open backs: - Sennheiser HD650 - Sennheiser HD58X Jubilee Closed backs: - Dan Clark Audio Aeon 2 Noire IEMS: - Sennheiser IE600 - Moondrop Variations For ANC: - Apple AirPods Pro - Apple AirPods Max
Top Bottom