Search results

1. G

Dynaudio Emit M10 Review (bookshelf speaker)

Ha, ha, funny idea! If you like it more this way, why not. I know too less about beaming and waterfall pattern. Normally I would say the way the tweeter is mounted is not important.
  2. G

Happy to hear this... I looked inside and when I am right, the woofer has only a coil means 6dB filter and the tweeter has a cap and a coil, so I suppose 12dB. Normally the cooking book says that 6dB filters on both sides demand no polarity change, and 12dB on both units demand to switch...
  3. G

Good you did it! So I am no more alone with my impression. Dynaudio seems to have decided for the dark side with the M series. The new Emits without M really sound much brighter.
  4. G

Hi Zaiden, as dfuller wrote, there is not much to do..... unscrew the woofer, put it aside, there is no problem with the terminals to confound, because the connectors have different shapes. To loosen the connectors there are very small pins you must press to loosen them, otherwise you pull and...
  5. G

Yeah, this sounds great! When I heard them here,I found the sound a bit too bright for my taste, especially on sax. Nevertheless there are reviews here in Germany that see this new Emit 10 on the first place with compact speakers. Only problem the Intermodulation distortion seems to rise...
  6. G

I heard the new Emit 10 also in comparison to the M10. The new version Emit 10 has no recessed medium area at all. I think my old M10 come nearer to the new one with the changed polarity. Would be interesting to see the tweeter polarity in both versions and of course the crossovers.
  7. G

I owe a pair of M10 since two months and I see their potential. Indeed the medium area seems recessed. So I switched the tweeter polarity and the medium area came on the same level with the bass and the treble. Astonishing, I like it much more now! One reviewer on youtube said the M10 to have a...
Top Bottom