Search results

1. Energy

Compatible hi frequency titanium compression drivers for DSP powered 3 way LEM 6TA speaker

I do not have the nessasary equipment for doing any diagnostic testing unfortunately. I am going to borrow a multi-meter firstly and test the compression drivers first to see if they are the fault. If they work then I'll have no choice but to send both the amp modules to a local disco repair...
  2. Energy

Compatible hi frequency titanium compression drivers for DSP powered 3 way LEM 6TA speaker

Hi Chris, I was thinking it may be either 1 of the 2 issues myself. So I have been looking on you tube for instructions how to check the amp module in a powered speaker for faults etc. So far nothing coming up relating to this procedure. I thought about posting some close up photos of the amp...
  3. Energy

I have recently acquired a pair of LEM 6TA 3 way DSP powered speakers I plan to cosmetically refurbish. The hi frequency horns don't have any sound coming out so I assume are blown?. ( 1" titanium 4/8 ohm) To save on costs and avoid being ripped off with silly repair fees the U.k. charge over...
  4. Energy

JBL SRX835P Reviewed (Powered Monitor)

Guy on here says he heard no hiss from the highs. Could you possibly have a faulty unit? Have you sorted the hiss issue out?
  5. Energy

JBL SRX835P Reviewed (Powered Monitor)

Hi, thanks for doing this review I found it very interesting. I have read both good and bad reviews for this speaker and watched only one video review did you manage to get the speaker in your room to listen?? Hi, thanks for the review, I found it very interesting nice to know you can custom...
Top Bottom