Search results

1. M

Ideas for in-wall cabling

Hello there. I have my wall opened currently to run some cat6 cables. in my living room, I am planning on running 2 HDMI fiber cables from one side of the room to the other to carry signals to a projector or another integrated amp. 2 Cat6, 2 HDMI, what else would be useful to have? juste a few...
  2. M

Burning Amp 2019, San Francisco

Anyone here going to Burning Amp in San Francisco this week end? http://www.burningamp.org/ Could be nice to put a face on some of the nicknames here
  3. M

adding VU-meters in the audio chain?

Every time I see an amp with vu-meters, I get that weird irresistible attraction for it... it's like a spell :) Maybe some nostalgia from my 80s years as a young teen with an amp with vu-meters. I listen to music mostly on headphones nowadays. But my equipment doesn't have any kind of meters...
  4. M

ATOM or THX headphones amp for efficient speakers?

I read that the JDS Labs ATOM and the Massdrop THX AAA 789 are pretty powerful for headphones amplifiers. They can output 3-4w if I recall. I definitely hear that on my ATOM with headphones. I was wondering if those amps could be feeding efficient speakers directly. I am not super familiar...
Top Bottom