Search results

1. Gwreck

BMR dispersion

The in ceiling minx seem like they’d be decent atmos speakers if they are crossed over appropriately.
  2. Gwreck

Andrew Quint Reviews the Unique BACCH-SP Stereo Purifier

I have a Dolby pHRTF but have not had the motivation to see how it works with surround content on my Xbox series X
  3. Gwreck

Certainly. Maybe I’ll trick my family into going to the dells for vacation. The L800’s are really great looking speakers. I remember seeing the original SDA’s as a teenager and thinking that they looked awesome like a Marshall 4x12. My thought of how to compare BACCH vs the ls800 SDA would be...
  4. Gwreck

If you look up “Dr Chesky” there are several albums where the tracks come from. I have always wanted to hear a pair of LS800’s and also compare them to BACCH. (If you live in the Kansas City area I’d be will to bring my BACCH setup over.)
  5. Gwreck

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

That is sleazy of Eric.
  6. Gwreck

It’s not “Linear” it’s L) in ear.
  7. Gwreck

I have BACCH so I suspect what this comment comes from is That Dr. Choueiri has helped set up BACCH many overpriced and underperforming “audiophile” system of other BACCH owners. It seems faint praise as the a giant Tekton speaker potentially performed better than other overpriced garbage. For...
  8. Gwreck

This makes sense that with all of the audio influencers giving glowing reviews to even the mediocre that Eric A. would be insulted that his speakers didn’t walk on water in Erin’s review.
  9. Gwreck

T Name dropping and hearsay are pretty weak evidence for anything. Know the way BACCH works especially with the ORC out Dr. Choueiri was probably referring to the results of BACCH.
  10. Gwreck

That maybe a profitable short term business model.
  11. Gwreck

They also say in the FAQ’s “Our current business model is strictly direct-to-consumer. While we do attend some audio shows that can provide a chance to hear our speakers in person, we firmly believe that the best way to listen is in your own space. We offer a 60-day risk-free trial so you can...
  12. Gwreck

The room will require one to sign an NDA before entering.
  13. Gwreck

Yikes. I thought I read somewhere about 60 days. I wonder if the returns also subtract his attorney’s fees.
  14. Gwreck

Tekton designs are not “infinite baffle” but they are “infinitely baffling.”
  15. Gwreck

I think that many people should order their speakers and make sure to use their liberal return policy liberally.
  16. Gwreck

And by litigation you mean hiring an attorney to swat the fly with a fly swatter?
  17. Gwreck

Maybe call an exterminator 1st?
  18. Gwreck

The fly will be blamed for the poor measurements.
  19. Gwreck

Tekton style like tweeter array good idea?

IMO the narrow directivity of a flat penal ESL is one of the benefits(for certain applications) of that type of driver.
  20. Gwreck

Your definition is perfect lol.
Top Bottom