Search results

1. elvis

New Neumann MA 1 - Automatic Monitor Alignment

Last day, I tested on another mac (2013 macbook on High Sierra) and it works ! So, there is something to do with my imac (2017 on Catalina). I don't know what it is because everything seams the same : no wifi, no firewall, no antivirus, except osx is different. The other difference is in the...
  2. elvis

Unfortunatly, it does not work better for me : Rescan button does nothing
  3. elvis

Thank you for your answers, So, the sub, switch and cables are not faulty because they were tested in the store via the software on windows. However on my mac it doesn't work, even though I have tested every osx settings : firewall, security, antivirus, no wifi, etc... So far no success but I am...
  4. elvis

Yes the switch and cables are lended by the seller and were used to calibrate the sub in the store.
  5. elvis

Hi! Still did not managed to connect the sub, I tried a recent Switch with no success. What is strange is that when I click the "Rescan" button, it searches but no more than 100 milliseconds. In some videos I see that button taking about 2/3 seconds. May somebody here be kind to post a link to...
  6. elvis

Hi! My new KH 750 is not recognized in the network by the MA-1 Alignment Software (1.4.1.813). I tried everything I could for the last 24 hours : switch on/off / reset / Network mode / Standby off / osx firewall off / etc... At the moment, The KH750 and the Imac are connected to a switch / no...
Top Bottom