Search results

1. ObjectiveSubjectivist

Topping D50 III Balanced DAC with EQ Review

I think many will be disappointed. And many of them will know about that after buying D50.
  2. ObjectiveSubjectivist

Topping D50 III Balanced DAC with EQ Review

It's worth to mention that EQ is only working with USB input!
  3. ObjectiveSubjectivist

Amplification and The HE6se v2

I used them with Topping L70 without any problem. Preamp was about -5~-7db to boost the bass and I had no issues even with high dynamic range classical music.
  4. ObjectiveSubjectivist

FLUX Mentor - teardown, inside pictures and a few measurements

That's another great device from Flux. Extremely powerful but not leaving performance behind. Seems to be good match for something like Modhouse Tungsten
  5. ObjectiveSubjectivist

(Unofficial) Topping D50 III DAC review and measurements

This is major flaw. With USB your don't really need and PEQ as there is a lot of software that you can use being your PC (apo) or streamer (Roon) But not being able to use PEQ using toslink with my tv..... Not good
  6. ObjectiveSubjectivist

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

I could chip in something :)
  7. ObjectiveSubjectivist

Hifiman Ananda Nano Headphone Review

Old Aryas had this problem as well as Susvaras (old ones, chassis was changed to different one during production) and other egg shaped Hifimans. You could feel frame vibrations during music listening. ps. with some music it feels ok/good/nice. It's definitely added something to the sound...
  8. ObjectiveSubjectivist

Hifiman Ananda Nano Headphone Review

To my ears it sounded grungy/edgy/messy/hot in the upper midrange and treble area. Even after EQ. Something is wrong with the driver being resonances, distortion or both.
  9. ObjectiveSubjectivist

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

Seal problems and ear canal length. Nothing new, typical iem "issues"
  10. ObjectiveSubjectivist

Topping L70 Headphone Amp Review

I would say if money are not the problem go with the L70. It has remote, r2r volume control so no issues with channel imbalance. L70 has preamp function (L50 only passthrough) and more power. Also nice display is a neat feature, especially in full speaker system and being able to see clearly...
  11. ObjectiveSubjectivist

Topping L70 Headphone Amp Review

Touch button is there to turn on/off and input selection.
  12. ObjectiveSubjectivist

1 bit DAC launched by TOPPING

:facepalm: Using chatgpt to interpret basic information. Where are we (as society) going?
  13. ObjectiveSubjectivist

Lol i was watching this particular photo when my wife came into the room. She said exactly the same :D
  14. ObjectiveSubjectivist

Actually chord is n bit Delta sigma. Aren't they? Maybe I'm wrong
  15. ObjectiveSubjectivist

Bricasti M1SE Stereo DAC Review

Nice, I really like red matrix display, gorgeous looking. ps. not sure why but it always reminds me the movie Hardware
  16. ObjectiveSubjectivist

Extreme Snake Oil

Yes the one looks like dipped in hot tarmac when they make road nearby "constructor" of that device.
Top Bottom